- each plant will offer dozens of tender zucchinis over the course of early July-first frost
- harvest routinely a few times per week when zucchinis exceed 6 inches in length for the most production from your plants
- plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 2-3 feet
- zucchini plants like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells
- do not disturb the roots of your zucchini plants when transplanting them into your garden
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- ZUCCHINI ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Yellow Zucchini Transplants- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included