Impecabble flavouring for meat, fish, and various vegetable dishes + pastas. Incredible aroma all season long.
- 3 inch potted plants ready to be transplanted into your herb garden, or rockery area
- Greek oregano reaches a height of almost two feet when it's in bloom. Like all culinary oreganos, its flower is white. Its leaves are coarse, oval, and fuzzy. Leaves are about five-eighths of an inch long and are dark green when fresh and light green when dried.
- perrenial in our climate, meaning this herb will come back again next spring!
- Certified organic plants.
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
Greek Oregano - Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included