- good producer of beautiful and delicious cantaloupe
- these are our personal favourites!
- do not disturb the roots of your pumpkin, melon, or squash plants when transplanting them into your garden
- typically gather 6-8 nice sized melons per plant on this variety, from mid August through mid October
- plants killed instantly by frost, along with melons softening, so ensure you harvest all before then!
- 65-75 days from transplant
- sold in a 4 cell pack style
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- CUCUMBERS, SQUASH, MELONS, AND PUMPKINS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Our favourite Cantaloupe Variety- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included