- 4 pack of our farm's favourite smaller eating cucumber
- certified organic plants for truly healthy harvests
- Olympian is a gynoecious Marketmore hybrid with tolerance to Anthracnose, angular leaf spot, scab, powdery mildew, and downy mildew.
- Gynoecious plants produce mostly female flowers for increased productivity, so the cucumbers just keep coming and coming all summer long.
- Provide steady moisture and fertile soil and you may be overwhelmed by the quantity of delicious fruits.
- harvest routinely a few times per week when cucumbers exceed 6 inches in length for the most production from your plants, dont let these guys get much bigger than 8 inches long, as then they will just start to get larger in width
- plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 3 feet if you are not trellising
- if trellised, your cucumbers will be more consistently straight, and you can space your plants at only 1 foot apart, or plant one plant in a planter of 8 inches diameter and depth or greater
- cucumbers like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells
- do not disturb the roots of your cucumber plants when transplanting them into your garden
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- CUCUMBERS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Olympian Cucumber Plants- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included