- Miscanthus sinensis New Hybrids, commonly called Maiden Grass or Eulalia Grass, is an easy to grow perennial, warm season ornamental grass that produces shimmering tresses of silvery-cream, mauve and golden bloom tassels throughout summer.
- As the autumn season cools, some of the caryopsis tassels turn deeper colors of red and burgundy, and the plant blades will also change colors.
- Foliage grows to about 48" tall, with tassel heads reaching 72" inches tall.
- THIS IS A PERRENIAL GRASS, meaning it will grow back year after year, and only grow larger and more dense. You can split this grass up into 2 or 3 smaller plants after 2 seasons in the ground.
- best grown in full sun, to partial shade
- does not perform well in full shade
- very drought tolerant
- we love this beautiful grass for its 4 season interest!
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
Miscanthus New Hybrids
Sales Tax Included