- sold as individual plants in 4 inch square or round pots, ready for transplanting
- certified organic plants for truly healthy harvests
- often confused with a banana pepper, as they look very similair when green, but they are over twice as hot when green as a banana pepper
- leave them to get red on the plants for peppers that can easily be over 2x the heat of a jalepeno
- each plant will offer about 2 -3 dozen of nice sized peppers from later July-first frost
- pepper plants do really well with high phosphorus organic fertilizer, and lots of added calcium in the soil near the base of your plant
- harvest routinely to prevent your peppers from softening on the plant plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 1-2 feet apart
- peppers like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells.
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- PEPPERS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS. DAYTIME TEMPERATURES OF 20-30 DEGREES ARE IDEAL FOR GROWING PEPPERS
Hungarian Hot Wax Pepper Plants -Certified Organic