- 4 pack of our farm's favourite pickling/canning cucumber
- these are also EXCEPTIONALLY tasty raw too!
- low or no seeds at all
- certified organic plants for truly healthy harvests
- Wisconsin offers delicious 3-4" long cucumbers that don't yellow, become bitter, or soften in the garden
- Wisconsin cucumbers are crisp, slender, smoother than all other varieties, and produce excellent pickles or relishes for you and your family
- each plant will offer dozens of cucumbers over the course of early July-first frost
- harvest routinely before cucumbers exceed 4-5 inches in length for the most production from your plants
- cucumbers grow exceptionally fast in July and August, so harvest 2-3 times a week in these months!
- plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 3 feet if you are not trellising
- if trellised, your cucumbers will be more consistently straight, and free from blemishes, and you can space your plants at only 1 foot apart
- cucumbers like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells
- do not disturb the roots of your cucumber plants when transplanting them into your garden.
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- CUCUMBERS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Wisconsin Pickling/Eating Cucumber Plants- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included