Pastured chicken subscriptions from our farm in 2023 will operate on the following set home delivery schedule:
- Mid June - Monday June 12th - Saturday June 17th
- Mid November- Thursday November 9th - Thursday November 16th
- OPTIONAL frozen winter delivery to take place later February- early March - February 26th - March 8th, 2024
The amount of time between the first home delivery in June, and our second main season chicken delivery in November is 21 weeks.
The amount of time between the November home delivery, and the final OPTIONAL delivery in late February - early March 2024, is 16-17 weeks.
The amount of time from this final OPTIONAL winter 2024 delivery, till our new 2024 season starts again in June, is roughly 16-17 weeks as well ( renewal for the 2024 June onwards deliveries must be made by yourselves online in winter-early Spring 2024. We do not automatically renew for you.)
VOLUME ORDER DISCOUNTS
Our farm subscribers receive the following additional price savings per delivery, if combined order volume of beef and chicken ( or either on their own) apply:
- 2.5% savings on orders of $250 or more of beef &/or chicken, per delivery.
- 5% savings on orders of $500 or more of beef &/or chicken, per delivery.
- 7.5% savings on orders of $750 or more of beef &/or chicken, per delivery.
- 10 % savings on order of $1,000 or more of beef &/or chicken, per delivery.
Pastured Chicken Subscription: DEPOSIT For Home Deliveries in 2023
At Four B Farms we raise some unbeleivably tender, juicy chickens seasonally from May- November.
We raise Ross broilers which are known for their delicious flavor, yellow fat and ability to graze on pasture grasses like champs! Our broilers are fed a supplemental diet of locally grown, non-GMO verified grain along side pasture forages and mixed grasses.
We never use any antibiotics or hormones in the production of our meat birds, and our birds are on our farm roaming around from hatch day, till the date of butcher, ensuring quality and comfort of life all throughout.
Our chicken subscriptions are designed for sustainable omnivorous customers, who appreciate the value of meat, eat it in moderation, and want to know how their meats were raised, and that the animals had a quality, happy, healthy life.