- 4 pack of our farm's favourite slicing cucumber
- certified organic plants for truly healthy harvests
- Our preffered variety offers delicious 10-12" long cucumbers that don't yellow, become bitter, or soften in the garden
- these cucumbers are crisp, slender, and much like an english cucumber with even better fresh taste
- each plant will offer 10-15 cucumbers over the course of late June-first frost
- harvest routinely a few times per week when cucumbers exceed 6 inches in length for the most production from your plants
- plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 3 feet if you are not trellising
- if trellised, your cucumbers will be more consistently straight, and you can space your plants at only 1 foot apart, or plant one plant in a planter of 8 inches diameter and depth or greater
- cucumbers like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells
- do not disturb the roots of your cucumber plants when transplanting them into your garden
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- CUCUMBERS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Burpless Cucumber Plants- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included