- sold as individual plants in 4 inch square or round pots, ready for transplanting
- certified organic plants for truly healthy harvests
- our best performing cayenne pepper variety with loads of thin long peppers ready to harvest about 70 days after transplanting, red
- these peppers are just a touch hotter than jalepenos - a nice bite, but not enough to knock your socks off!
- each plant will offer about 2 -3 dozen of nice sized peppers from later July-first frost
- pepper plants do really well with high phosphorus organic fertilizer, and lots of added calcium in the soil near the base of your plant
- harvest routinely to prevent your peppers from softening on the plant plant in well drained but fertile soil at a spacing of 1-2 feet apart
- peppers like water to produce countless juicy fruits, so water routinely, especially during dry spells.
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- PEPPERS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS. DAYTIME TEMPERATURES OF 20-30 DEGREES ARE IDEAL FOR GROWING PEPPERS
Cayenne Pepper Plants -Certified Organic