- good producer of beautiful and delicious butternut squashes
- do not disturb the roots of your pumpkin or squash plants when transplanting them into your garden
- typically gather 6-10 nice sized butternuts per plant on this variety, come September-October
- sold in a 4 cell pack style
- ***Please note, hst is already included in the list price of this product.***
- CUCUMBERS, SQUASH AND PUMPKINS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO COLD SOIL AND COOL AIR TEMPERATURES.
- DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE UNTIL EVENING TEMPERATURES ARE CONTINUALLY STAYING SAFELY ABOVE 10 DEGREES CELCIUS TO AVOID SHOCKING YOUR PLANTS.
Butternut Squash- Certified Organic
Sales Tax Included